Sounds on South Lake, presented by the South Lake Business Association, is a complimentary outdoor music series where guests can enjoy a diverse assortment of bands on South Lake Avenue Fridays in May from 5:00pm – 7:00pm.
SOUNDS ON SOUTH LAKE DETAILS:
- Complimentary Music on Fridays in May from 5pm – 7pm
- View Printable Flyer
FRIDAY, MAY 6th - 455 S. Lake Avenue (next to Paul Martin’s Restaurant)
- 5pm Kyle Britton - The Emotional evocative music of indie-folk singer-songwriter Kyle Britton, epitomizes storytelling in its truest fashion.
- 6pm Laura Jean Anderson - Blending Americana, rock and folk, Laura Jean Anderson is a prolific songwriter garnering attention from NPR, CBS and LA Weekly.
FRIDAY, MAY 13th - 345 S. Lake Avenue (next to Corner Bakery Cafe)
- 5pm The Nick Valentini Collective - The Nick Valentini Collective is a critically acclaimed eight-piece, fusion musical collective that blends indie rock, jazz and psychedelic soul.
- 6pm Salt Petal - Salt Petal blends Argentinian folk, Brazilian tropicala, Cumbia and up tempo surf rock creating one of the freshest sounds to come out of Los Angeles.
FRIDAY, MAY 20th - 345 S. Lake Avenue (next to Corner Bakery Cafe)
- 5pm – 7pm (two sets) Givers & Takers - Critically acclaimed soulful bliss-rock four piece, Givers & Takers has quickly catapulted to success with their unique blend of soul and experimental rock.
FRIDAY, MAY 27th - 251 S. Lake Avenue (next to Massetti Caffe Mobile)
- 5pm – 7pm (two sets) Meli Malavasi - Latin pop rock singer whose garnering critical acclaim with her energetic dance songs and soulful heart wrenching ballads.
VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO: