If you are interested in opening a business in the South Lake Avenue Business District, please consider the following steps:
- Review the City of Pasadena’s Basic Steps for Starting a Business
- Learn about monthly seminars for small business owners, managers and sales staff at no cost
- Contact the South Lake Business Association for more information regarding the South Lake Avenue Business District
City of Pasadena Numbers and Links
- City of Pasadena (626) 744-4000
- Business License (626) 744-4166
- Parking Services (626) 744-6440
- Permit Center (626) 744-6646
- Planning and Development (626) 744-4660
- Zoning (626) 744-4009
Learn more about doing business in the City of Pasadena by visiting the City of Pasadena Website.
City of Pasadena Programs and Incentives
Pasadena Enterprise Zone — Learn how to maximize your state tax credit earning potential.
Storefront Improvement Program — This matching grant storefront improvement program has been implemented to stimulate efforts in improving the street appearance of Pasadena’s commercial and business facades and renovation, restoration and preservation of the Pasadena’s historic buildings.