South Lake Avenue Owner’s Corner
Welcome to the Owner’s Corner. This section provides you, a South Lake Avenue Business District Property Owner, the information and tools to help maximize the value of your property and to contribute to the collective effort necessary to continue building a greater South Lake Avenue.
No other business district in the greater San Gabriel Valley possesses the unique attributes of South Lake Avenue in terms of community, facilities and demographics. But, South Lake Avenue has yet to reach its great potential – a potential that will only be realized through common action resulting from the broad alignment of interests between all District stakeholders including residents, business owners, the City of Pasadena and District Property Owners. Collectively, as Owners, we play a critical role in forging the necessary alignment of interests by working cohesively with the District’s stakeholders to further our common interests.
The term “Active Ownership” embodies the type of Property Owner involvement necessary to collectively reach South Lake Avenue’s great potential. “Active” can take many forms – from participating in important SLBA strategy development, to serving as a SLBA Director, Officer and Committee Member, from conducting District Stakeholder outreach meetings to assisting in SLBA District sponsored events. In short, “Active” means involvement — involvement in the collective action necessary to achieve South Lake Avenue’s great potential.
District Tour for Property Owners
Learn more by scheduling a District Tour! This tour is designed to showcase the South Lake Avenue Business District – coffee is on us!
- Available Spaces on South Lake (Office, Retail, Restaurants) and Who Is On The Block.
- City of Pasadena Tax Incentives.
- Clean and Safe Programs.
- Doing Business In The District
- Information Regarding District Demographics, Development and Other Helpful Data.
- Learn About Past and Future Streetscape Improvements.
- Learn About Your Community and What You Can Do To Help.
- Learn How South Lake Can Become The Premiere Place To Shop, Dine and Live.
- Marketing and Events
- The Association’s Partnership With The City of Pasadena.
- The Benefits Of A Property Business Improvement District and How It Affects Your Property.
City of Pasadena Numbers and Links
- City of Pasadena (626) 744-7311
- Citizen Service Center (626) 744-7311
- Business License (626) 744-4166
- Code Enforcement(626) 744-4633
- Fire Department(626) 744-4655
- Health Department(626) 744-6000
- Overnight Parking (626) 744-7665
- Parking Citations
- Parking Services (626) 744-7665
- Permit Center(626) 744-4200
- Police in an Emergency 911
- Police in a Non-Emergency (626) 744-4241
- Police Department Updates – Nixle
- Police Department Updates – Crimemapping
- PPD Trespass Enforcement Authorization Letter
- File Police Reports Online
- Planning and Development (626) 744-4200
- Public Works (626) 744-7311
- Shopping Cart Hotline (626) 744-7311
- Water and Power
- Water and Power: Customer Service (626) 744-4005
- Water and Power: Downed Power Lines, Power Outages (626) 744-4673
- Zoning (626) 744-4200
City of Pasadena Citizen Service Center 626-744-7311
The Citizen Service Center (CSC) is a centralized service to help Pasadena residents connect with their City! CSC is available via web, mobile app and phone to assist in answering questions about City programs, services and events. The following can be addressed through the Citizen Service Center:
- Sidewalk Repair
- Street Maintenance
- Sewer Problem
- Street Light Not Working
- Street Sweeping
- Traffic Signal Malfunction
- Trash/ Garbage Pick-Up
- Tree Maintenance
Find more helpful numbers by visiting the City of Pasadena Phone Directory.