- ADA ACOMMODATIONS: The South Lake Business Association is committed to providing accommodations for all of our guests. We strive to ensure that individuals with disabilities are able to enjoy equal access to all of our area. Our resources are finite, so please help us make sure that it is limited to those who legitimately require assistance.
- ADA INFORMATION CENTER: The ADA Information Center will be located at Event Information Booths which are noted on our event map. Corresponding Event Information Booth Locations are as follows: 140 S. Lake Avenue, 251 S. Lake Avenue, 345 S. Lake Avenue.
- PARKING: ADA parking is available throughout the South Lake Avenue District. Please refer to our Parking Map. This is parking for attendees with valid Disabled Person Parking placard, permit or license plate, as well as the applicable proof that it belongs to them. If you will be needing additional information on locations for ADA parking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: It is against the law to park in an accessible parking space without the required credentials or to fraudulently use credentials in order to gain access to ADA Accessible Parking.
- ADA RESTROOMS: ADA restrooms are available throughout the event and at participating businesses. A list of participating businesses can be viewed on our event link and map. If you need additional information on locations for ADA restrooms, please email email@example.com.
- WHEELCHAIRS: We encourage all patrons to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need assistance getting around the event, please see one of our ADA Information Center team members located at the Event Information Booths. Please refer to our event map for the locations of our Event Information Booths. Corresponding Event Information Booth Locations are as follows: 140 S. Lake Avenue, 251 S. Lake Avenue, 345 S. Lake Avenue.
- PATHWAYS: The Event is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities, including the access throughout the event. If you have additional questions, please inquire at the ADA Information Center located at the Event Information Booths or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ADA VIEWING AREAS: Are on a first come, first serve basis. There are no holds. The ADA viewing areas are non-smoking. We do ask that companions reserve seating for those in need.
- SERVICE ANIMALS: Service animals will be the only animals allowed inside of the Event. Although we love our pets, please leave all family pets, emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals, at home. Only legitimate service animals that are properly trained and under the proper care of their owners are permitted with the appropriate credentials. Service animals must remain by the handler’s side at all times and must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered. Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal. All animals should have legally required vaccinations (which may need to be verified).
- MEDICAL: For non-urgent medical matters, please visit our event staff at one of the Event Information Booths. Please make sure that you bring all of your necessary medical devices with proper documentation. All medication must be properly labeled with the persons holding the medication name on it. For life threatening emergencies, please dial 9-1-1.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES: If you will be needing additional services please let us know by contacting us at least 5 days prior to the event date by email at email@example.com or by calling 626-792-1259.
* Assisted Listening Device Systems
- IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING: Contact Pasadena Police at 626-744-4241 to report suspicious activity or non-emergencies. For life-threatening emergencies, always call 9-1-1. Be prepared to speak calmly and know your location.
- Event details are subject to change.
- Events occur rain or shine.