Shop, Dine & Win Frequently Asked Questions
About Holidayfest! Shop, Dine & Win on South Lake Avenue
Holidayfest! Shop, Dine & Win on South Lake Avenue Presented by The South Lake Business Association is a promotional campaign with activities to encourage community members and guests to support Pasadena local businesses located within the South Lake Avenue District by shopping and dining on South Lake Saturday, December 4th between 12pm – 5pm. Please refer to the website www.southlakeavenue.org for any updates and/or changes regarding Holiday Shop, Dine & Win on South Lake Avenue due to Covid-19 developments.
Guests that shop or dine within the South Lake Avenue District on Saturday, December 4th between the hours of 12pm – 5pm may be eligible for a chance to win prizes and/or giveaways by submitting their day of purchase receipt through our Holiday Raffle Entry Form.
How To Play
Holiday Shop, Dine & Win on South Lake Avenue offers a chance for guests to win prizes and/or giveaways. Quantity of prizes and/or giveaways are contingent upon donations provided by area businesses.
- SHOP & DINE: On Saturday, December 4th between the hours of 12pm – 5pm, purchase an item and/or items from ANY business located within the South Lake Avenue District for a chance to win prizes and/or giveaways. To learn about businesses within the district, please refer to the following:
1) South Lake Avenue Online Directory
2) South Lake Avenue Map
3) South Lake Avenue Area Parking Map
- ENTER TO WIN: Take a photo of your day of purchase receipt from ANY South Lake Avenue business and submit it through our Holiday Raffle Entry Form.
- Purchases must be made in-person, not online.
- Receipts must be dated Saturday, December 4, 2021 and time stamped between the hours of 12pm – 5pm. No exceptions.
- Receipts must be submitted by no later than 8:00pm on Saturday, December 4, 2021. No exceptions.
- WIN: Quantity of prizes and/or giveaways are contingent upon donations provided by area businesses.
- Once receipts have been submitted and verified, winning participants will be contacted by email and/or phone.
- Winners will be selected after Saturday, December 4th through a blind raffle draw held internally.
- Winners will be contacted by email and/or phone by no later than 12/17/2020 and will be announced shortly thereafter. Each winner will be contacted a maximum of 3 times and provided with 24 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond, winner forfeits prize/giveaway and another winner will be selected.
- Raffle participants are responsible for ensuring the email address email@example.com is recognized as a safe email in an effort to avoid email communication from firstname.lastname@example.org from being directed to spam and/or junk folders or redirected due participant server security settings.
- Duplicate receipts and/or submissions will not be accepted.
- Separate purchases can be submitted individually.
The South Lake Business Association is committed to providing accommodations for all of our guests. We strive to ensure that individuals with disabilities are able to enjoy equal access to all of our area. Our resources are finite, so please help us make sure that it is limited to those who legitimately require assistance.
ADA parking is available throughout the South Lake Avenue District. Please refer to our Parking Map. This is parking for attendees with valid Disabled Person Parking placard, permit or license plate, as well as the applicable proof that it belongs to them. If you will be needing additional information on locations for ADA parking, please email email@example.com.
NOTE: It is against the law to park in an accessible parking space without the required credentials or to fraudulently use credentials in order to gain access to ADA Accessible Parking.
ADA restrooms are available throughout Saturday, December 4th and at area businesses. A list of area businesses can be viewed at www.southlakeavenue.org. If you need additional information on locations for ADA restrooms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all patrons to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters. If you need assistance getting around on Saturday, December 4th from 12pm – 5pm, please let us know by contacting us at least 5 days prior to the Saturday, December 4th by email at email@example.com or by calling 626-792-1259.
Saturday, December 4th from 12pm -5 pm is fully navigable for people with mobility disabilities. If you have additional questions, please contact us at least 5 days prior to Saturday, December 4th by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 626-792-1259.
For non-urgent medical matters, please contact Pasadena Police at 626-744-4241. Please make sure that you bring all of your necessary medical devices with proper documentation. All medication must be properly labeled with the persons holding the medication name on it. For life threatening emergencies, please dial 9-1-1.
If you will be needing additional services please let us know by contacting us at least 5 days prior to Saturday, December 4th by email at email@example.com or by calling 626-792-1259.
If You See Something, Say Something
Contact Pasadena Police at 626-744-4241 to report suspicious activity or non-emergencies. For life-threatening emergencies, always call 9-1-1. Be prepared to speak calmly and know your location.
Details are subject to change.
Holidayfest! Shop, Dine & Win on South Lake Avenue occurs rain or shine.