345-455 S. Lake Avenue
Various Sq. Ft.
About The Shops on Lake Avenue:
- Located in one of Southern California’s premier shopping districts, the South Lake Business District, with 600 operating businesses and an average day-time population of 70,000 within a 1-mile radius of the center (110,000 day-time employees in Pasadena).
- Accessed easily off of Foothill Freeway (Interstate 210) with a full interchange at S Lake Avenue.
- High 24-hour, two-way counts in excess of 50,000 cars per day at the intersection of E Del Mar Boulevard and S Lake Avenue.
- 5,000 luxury residential units built within the downtown since 1999.
- Pasadena is home to the Tournament of Roses, the Rose Bowl, California Institute of Technology (Cal Tech) and NASA’s JPL.
For more information, please visit Merlone Geier (The Shops on Lake Avenue).
For inquiries, please contact: