COVID-19 Safer At Home Order
City of Pasadena Issues Safer At Home Order for Control of COVID-19
In concert with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health, Pasadena Health Officer Dr. Ying-Ying Goh has issued a new proclamation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. The purpose of this Order is to prohibit public and private events or gatherings of 10 or more people, and require the closure of malls, shopping centers, children’s playgrounds, and non-essential retail businesses in an effort to stem or slow the spread of COVID-19 within the Pasadena community. To read the full press release click here.
To help answer the community’s questions about the Safer at Home Order, the City of Pasadena has developed a handy list of FAQ’s. For more information, click here.
For accurate information about COVID-19, including citywide updates, visit cityofpasadena.net; follow the City of Pasadena on Twitter at @PasadenaGov, and Instagram and Facebook at @CityOfPasadena; or call the Citizen Service Center, 7:30a.m. to 5p.m., Monday through Friday at (626) 744-7311. Helpful Links Regarding COVID-19:
- City of Pasadena Novel Coronavirus page
- Los Angeles County Novel Coronavirus page
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Information Page & Business Toolkit
- California Department of Public Health
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention Novel Coronavirus page
- Center for Disease Control Guidelines for Workplace, Home & School
- Before travelling, please visit the Department of State Travel Advisory page
- Please call 211, the LA County hotline, for any health and human services needs.
- Follow the City of Pasadena on Social Media for frequent updates: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram