Holiday Festivities, Photos with Santa, Horse & Carriage Rides on South Lake Saturday, Dec. 7th! ALL FREE!
Pasadena’s South Lake Avenue kicks off its holiday celebration at 12:00pm on Saturday, December 7th at 345 S. Lake Avenue (next to Macy’s at The Shops on Lake) with family friendly activities around the district! Presented by the South Lake Business Association with fun for the whole family! Guests can enjoy:
- Free Holiday Activities
- In-Store Specials and Promotions
- Photos with Santa
- Holiday Characters
- A Scavenger Hunt
- Live Music and Carolers
- Holiday Crafts for the Kids
- Trackless Train Rides
- Horse and Carriage Rides
- Free Parking available at the Corporate Center Pasadena parking structure located at 251 S. Lake Avenue (View Map!)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK TO VIEW:
- PRINTABLE FLYER – New!
- HOLIDAY PROMOTIONS & IN-STORE FESTIVITIES – New!
- SCAVENGER HUNT GAMESHEET – New!
SPECIAL LIVE MUSIC PERFORMANCES BY:
- 12:00PM – 5:00PM – 2AZZ1 – A fun mix of upbeat holiday music, funky jazz, blues & rock
- 3:00PM – LAC Choristers & NewSong – Holiday songs performed by children in grades one through eight
FOR MORE DETAILS:
- Please call 626-792-1259
- View pics of South Lake’s 2012 Holiday Celebration!
- Follow South Lake on Facebook and Twitter!
A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO EVENT AND MEDIA SPONSORS:
- Corporate Center Pasadena
- Keller Williams Realty
- Pasadena Star News
- Pasadena Outlook
- Pasadena Weekly
- Shops on Lake
* Details subject to change