Support Small and Local Businesses
Updates are available at www.southlakeavenue.org/open-for-business-on-south-lake
Many of our local businesses, are offering new options in place of dine-in services. Parking spaces shall be temporarily converted to 20-minute parking to facilitate delivery and curbside pick-up of food from restaurants. Individuals looking to park long-term should park in parking garages and walk to their destination.
Please view the following helpful resources:
- To add your business to the Pasadena Restaurant Directory, click here. This listing was created on March 19th and will be updated every 24 hours to reflect restaurant takeout and delivery options. All of the following information has been submitted by a restaurant representative and may change without notice.
- To view the full Pasadena Restaurant Directory (Takeout and Delivery), click here.
- To add your business to the Directory for Virtual Educational and Engaging Content, click here. Information is subject to change without notice.
- To add your businesses to the Shop Pasadena Retail Directory for Small & Independent Businesses https://www.cityofpasadena.net/retail-directory-signup
A list of South Lake Businesses offering to-go orders, curbside pickup, delivery, and online ordering is provided below. For more information regarding additional businesses located within the South Lake Avenue Business District and their hours of operation, please visit our online directory. Alcohol To-Go Regulations Relaxed: the State of California’s Department of Alchohol Beverage Control is temporarily suspending enforcement of specific legal prohibitions of the code. Restaurants with a license to sell alcohol with food can now sell it for off-site consumption and local requirements regarding off-sites sales would not apply. For more information, click here.
- Updated information is available at Open for Business on South Lake
- For more information, please click to view the South Lake Avenue online directory.